- "Very happy with my 80 series land cruiser grill from Kelly. Fit and finish is top notch and better airflow to the engine compartment is a plus. I would not hesitate to recommend his grilles to anyone looking for a unique and quality product at a fair price."
Noah Baldwin, IH8MUD member since 2003
- I had the grille shipped all the way to Australia, it arrived earlier then expected and packed with extra care for the big trip, The grille was exceptional quality and fit perfect Thanks for the great product kelly!
- Man I love this thing and I constantly get compliments on it everywhere I go. I honestly don't know why people don't jump on these more. I get it, the price is a little high, but when you consider exactly what you're getting and once you get it physically in your hands, you will realize why it costs what it does. The craftsmanship and attention to detail is phenomenal! One of my favorite aspects of this grille are the gaps you intentionally put in the frame to allow water to pass through instead of pooling up and causing rust. Also, the versatility to add virtually anything in terms of lighting is amazing. Now that you sell just the front panel separately, if you wanted a built-in light bar or cubes or even round lights all you'd have to do is purchase the appropriate panel and bolt it onto the frame and install your lighting of choice, and I LOVE that because I know I will be wanting a light bar at some point in the future. I did install 3 amber lights in the upper gap and it looks awesome! I still standby the fact that you seriously killed it designing these grilles and I think a lot of people don't realize just how durable, customizable, and great looking these things really are.
- The 100 series grill is a very nice unit. It is well constructed and very simple to install. Kelly Said was very easy to work with and I highly recommend him.
- "Kelly's work and attention to detail is top notch. The grill is extremely stout and looks great."
- I own a heavily modified fzj80 and when I saw the grilles Kelly was offering I had to have one, I was one of the first to get one and its been all over the USA in every condition. and it has held up perfect along with increased air flow it offers more room for various mods behind the grille. if you love your rig like I do this is a serious must have piece.
Jailbreak Overlander on youtube
- I can't be happier with the new grille. It is bombproof and I now have better air flow to the radiator. Thanks a ton.
- I’ve owned my 1985 FJ60 Land Cruiser for over 30 years, and have made numerous modifications. I recently decided to change the grill, even though I really like the original. There were several reasons to make the change, besides having something new, different, and unique. The fact I could choose numerous beautiful designs made the decision even easier. But more importantly, several years ago I had a turbo diesel engine installed, which has been wonderful. However, with the new engine, cooling has become a major concern. Anyone familiar with the 60 series knows the space between the AC condenser and grill is minimal, which makes installation of an intercooler very difficult, usually requiring hacking up the stock grill. The new grill, besides looking great, provides the additional space for an intercooler. Even for someone with the stock 2F engine, this additional space makes installation of a pusher fan for additional cooling at slow speed off roading much easier. As for the grill itself, the workmanship was excellent. I only had to do minor shimming of the top mounts, which is mentioned in the installation instructions, to get a perfect fit. A beautiful addition, both in function and esthetics.
- "Very happy with my 100-Series grille. Pictures never really do a good product justice and my grille showed up looking better in person than I had hoped. Great quality workmanship on a piece that has such complex bends that it is likely very difficult to do via anything but a molded/cast production. Sturdy, easy to install, and darn good looking!"
Staggrlee, IH8MUD member since 2008"
- Very high quality with excellent attention to detail. Fit was perfect and required no modifications for installation. Greatly improved air flow to the radiator while upgrading to a metal and sleek looking piece of art I am happy to have on my truck.